Omexom Ireland renewables and Infrastructure Projects
Our Renewables Business Unit provides excellence in the design and delivery of timely, flexible and cost effective infrastructure construction projects, with turnkey services to the UK & Ireland Distribution Network Operators (DNOs) and Transmission System Operators (TSOs), Construction Companies, Utility Companies, Wind Farm Developers and PV Solar Market Developers.
We are a market leading provider to the customers in these sectors, offering innovative and value adding services and fostering long term partnerships and relationships.
Committed to YOU We offer a firm commitment to sustainable development, having a responsible attitude towards:
- Safety – we are committed to having ZERO accidents and incidents
- Respect for the environment
- Respect for the principles of good governance
- Respect and support for civic actions in the local communities
Omexom Ireland is committed to providing high quality services and workmanship which consistently meets or exceeds the identified needs and expectations of all our Renewable and DNO clients. We are here to serve our customers, keeping all parties profitable and sustainable whilst ensuring improvement of vital infrastructure. With safety as our number one priority we conscientiously plan all operations to eliminate harm to our own people and others, and to keep environmental impacts to an absolute minimum.
Products and Services
- Installation of AIS & GIS Switchgear
- Renewable Energy Design, Installation and connection for Wind, Solar and Battery Storage projects
- Cable installation termination and jointing
- Project Management
- Testing and Commissioning
- Installation and Maintenance Services
Omexom Ireland consider our employees to be fundamental to our success. The expertise, dedication and professionalism of our employees plays an integral part in building and maintaining a successful relationship with our clients.
We strive to provide opportunities for our employees and actively encourage the development of necessary skills through our continued employee review and training programme.
We are always interested in hearing from experienced engineering professionals in the following areas:
- Project Managers and Engineers (Electrical Engineering/Power Industry)
- Operational SAP
- ESB approved Site Managers and Supervisors
- Contracts and Tender Engineers
- Commissioning Engineers (LV to 110kV;)
- Approved Electricians,
- Cable Jointers