Our Substation Business Unit provides Substation engineering, design, electrical and civil construction services to the UK & RoI Distribution Network Operators (DNOs). We cover 275kV, 132kV, 66kV and 33kV voltage levels to strategically selected customers that build alternative energy source electrical infrastructure. This includes Substations associated with both High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) and Energy Storage solutions for Enhanced Frequency Response major projects.
- Substations is focused on addressing key areas in the electricity transmission and distribution sector, providing innovative and technical engineering solutions to regional, national and international electricity networks.
- We are leading the transformation towards cleaner and more sustainable electricity networks, and advancing the future of energy with our customers. Our experience and expertise covers the whole electricity grid, providing safe, efficient, reliable and affordable power.
- Our specialised Substation BU is one of the leading high voltage substation suppliers in the UK, and a reliable partner for complete planning and construction of customised, turnkey high voltage substations.
- With comprehensive in-house knowledge in all aspects of power transmission, here in Substations we provide the entire range of services, component and technologies required for the successful design, construction, commissioning and operation of any high voltage substation, ensuring we help our customers improve their operating performance, grid reliability and productivity.
Products & Services
- Substation commissioning
- Electrical and civil construction services
Business Unit News
Omexom Ireland near completion of the Gorman 110/20kV Substation
OMEXOM AWARDED BY SSEN TRANSMISSION THE CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE WORLD’S FIRST 400KV GREEN GAS FOR GRID (G3) SUBSTATION.
Inveralmond Business Centre,
Auld Bond Road,