Our Transmission Business Unit provides overhead line engineering and construction services to the UK & RoI Distribution Network Operators (DNOs) and Transmission Operators (TOs) on steel tower structures from 33kV to 400kV as well as 66kV and 132kV wood poles. We are a market leading provider for customers in this sector, offering innovative and value adding services as well as fostering long term partnering relationships.
- Transmission is focused on addressing key areas in the electricity transmission sector, providing innovative and technical engineering solutions to regional, national and international electricity networks.
- We are leading the transformation towards cleaner and more sustainable electricity networks, and advancing the future of energy with our customers. Our experience and expertise covers the whole electricity grid, providing safe, efficient, reliable and affordable power.
- Our Transmission BU is one of the leading high voltage transmission suppliers in the UK, and a reliable partner for complete planning and construction of customised, turnkey high voltage lines.
- With comprehensive in-house knowledge in all aspects of power transmission, here in Transmission we provide the entire range of services, component and technologies required for the successful design, construction, commissioning and operation of any high voltage overhead lines, ensuring we help our customers improve their operating performance, grid reliability and productivity.
Products & Services
- Electrical and civil construction services
Business Unit News
Omexom Ireland near completion of the Gorman 110/20kV Substation
OMEXOM AWARDED BY SSEN TRANSMISSION THE CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE WORLD’S FIRST 400KV GREEN GAS FOR GRID (G3) SUBSTATION.
Unit F Quinn Close,